REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days of receiving the product:
- For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date.
- Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense and are either replaced or fully refunded.
If you notice an issue with the products or anything in the order that seems to be out of place, contact our customer support team and send a photograph along with a brief explanation of the problem. We will review the issue and notify you of the approval or rejection of a replacement/refund. If your claim gets approved, and you require a replacement, we will have a new order shipped to you within 10 business days. If you request a refund, a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original payment method within a few work days.
Xen Essence will not grant a refund, credit your account, or replace a produced product in case of:
- Wrong Address – If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
- Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility, and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself (if and as applicable).
- Buyer’s Remorse – We do not refund or exchange orders if you change your mind once your order is placed and processed.
- Rejected by Customs – If a package is returned due to customs rejection, Xen Essences will not issue a refund. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay any necessary customs fees or duties.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Contact your bank – there is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund, please get in touch with our customer support team for assistance.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.